Skip to content

Output2.txt

October 11, 2011

I noticed in this weeks homework that when you follow all the step by step instructions and are testing out the fields in the form that the information, when saved, gets saved in the output.txt page, not output2.txt.  I’m assuming it’s supposed to be output2 so I carefully changed the form_student2.php to reflect this and everything works fine now.  Just needed to add a ‘2’ in the right place.

I thought I’d share this with you all since I’m assuming we will all run into the same issue.

Happy Homework-ing 🙂

Advertisements
4 Comments leave one →
  1. October 11, 2011 7:08 pm

    Thank you Melissa!

  2. derek permalink
    October 12, 2011 8:13 am

    Thank you. It’s been a hair-on-fire week for me.

  3. October 12, 2011 5:30 pm

    Thanks Melissa!

    Does “form_student2.php” have to point to “student_functions2.inc”? I changed one line to point to the new “.inc” (require_once(‘../includes/student_functions2.inc’);and the confirmation response table fails to load. When I change it back to the old “require_once(‘../includes/student_functions.inc’);” the form confirmation screen appears.

    • October 12, 2011 8:35 pm

      I’m sure it does and I just didn’t notice that. Maybe you should post this as a new thread so everyone can see. Though I do trust that Derek has noticed this in his demonstration if it is wrong. Guess my hair’s on fire too!
      ~M

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: